Wednesday, February 20, 2013
The Princess and the Lunch Lady
1. Kate: "So, I should keep calm and try anal. Excellent advice, thank you."
2. Kate: "Trade places for a day? No, f-ck you!"
3. "... and the Andrew Sullivan huffed some spray paint and loudly proclaimed he was 'the Real Queen of England.' (Sigh)"
4. It was awfully nice of the Royal Family to give Soledad O'Brien a new job; of course, she sucked at that, too.
5. Kate thought her plan to keep Wills from shagging the help was foolproof; sadly, she overlooked the horsemen.
Best of blue
Well now your majesty, If you think Ray Bradbury is the father you better tell Wills now.....
Best of GregMan
ORA: "I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week..."
Best of jimmy
Cook: "Well, there's Egg and spam. Egg, bacon, spam, and sausage. Spam, egg, sausage and spam. Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam, spam, and spam. Or--"
Duchess: "Have you got anything without spam in it?"
Cook: "Well, spam, egg, sausage and spam...hasn't got much spam in it..."
Duchess: "I don't want ANY SPAM!"
Best of prince of leaves
"You *ave* figured out they're all lizardoid aliens under them skin-jobs, yeah?" A horrified Kate begins to have second thoughts about her pregnancy.
Best of dadoctah
"Be honest. It's British food, so how good can it be, really?"
Best of Jack Reacher
"TB? Not a problem. I've been a lunger for years now, and I'm still workin' away in the kitchen."
Best of Submariner
'aven't 'ad a steak an' kidney pie is weeks? Well, mum, we 'aven't seen any 'oboes aroun' lately, 'ave we?