Monday, February 18, 2013
The Gods Must Be Crazy
1. The bushmen believed that the gods put only good and useful things on the earth for them to use.
2. Two more outfits M'Chel Obama would look horrifying in.
3. This is one of the stranger "Buddy Comedies" Hollywood has come up with of late.
4. I know they aren't culturally accurate, but I kind of like the Smithsonian's new dioramas.
5. The first thing John Kerry changed at the State Department was Hillary's brutal "Intern Survival Training."
Best of Spin
"Is that a coke bottle in your pocket or are you..."
Best of prince of leaves
Attenborough: "But on the whole, sexual dimorphism is more pronounced in Western European populations, as these two female models clearly demonstrate."
Threadwinner: Kaptain Krude
"Man, do I hate white women with long legs, long beautiful hair, a flat belly that obviously has never seen the passage of a child, nice firm breasts, and... wait, there's one just behind me, isn't there?"
Best of Rodney Dill
While Stanley wrestles the wild Bengal Tiger, Marlene Perkins achieves Nirvana with Marcel the indian boy.
Best of jimmy
The NatGeo Channel's reboot of "Cagney and Lacey" was surprisingly watchable.