Monday, October 22, 2012
The Irony of Rallying for Free Contraceptives Outside a "Sak-n-Save."
1. It is a rare Saturday indeed when Sandra Fluke only services eight people in a parking lot.
2. "OK, Now I can only take one, maybe two of you, at a time in the back seat. The rest of you will have to take numbers."
3. "I see we're all in the correct position for an Obama Circle Jerk, but I think some of you need some instructions."
4. "You, in the hideous biking shirt... 6:30. You in the lavender pol ... 6:45...and bring a friend."
5. (A. Renaud-Mutart) "No, I do not have 'Sealy' imprinted on my back. That's a damned lie. It's 'Serta.'"
Best of Double the U
"I have more brochures on the evil wealthy in the back of my BMW SUV."
Best of BPatMan
Why would you think that I know the difference between the cab interiors of a REO Diamond and Diesel Mack?
Best of GregMan
"There! Are! FIVE! People!"
Best of Cat Whisperer
“Since more of you taxpayers didn’t show up, I’m going to have to pass the collection plate around twice in order to pay for my contraceptives this week.
Best of Steve O
The newspaper inadvertently frightened many away when they indicated that Sandra Fluke would be "available" in the parking lot.