Monday, October 15, 2012
The Dark Half
1. "Couldn't we make Romney look even more dark and sinister?" the NY Times photo editor asked. "Like photoshop in a dead, bleeding puppy or something?"
2. MSDNC chose curious angles and lighting for its coverage of Romney in the second debate. Also, electronically lowering his voice and throwing in 'The Imperial March' from Star Wars as his music cue, in case anyone missed the point.
3. "Vote for me, puny mortals, or I will never bring back your sun! BWAH ha haha ha ha ha!"
4. As the country's fiscal black hole expanded, all light and heat was gradually sucked into it, meanwhile leftists still whined that Romney was lying about the debt and anyway it was Bush's fault.
5. The Romney Campaign would come to regret hiring Tim Burton to shoot its final week of campaign ads.
Best of metalgarth
Now that Dick Cheney has given me the passwords to his weather control satellite I can make every day this gloomy. Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!
Best of GregMan
"My God! It's full of stars!"
Best of Dr. Doom
If the media filter had a visual component...
Best of Spineless Vertebrae
Romney tries to see things from a black man's point of view.
Best of dadoctah
"If Dirty Harry can talk to an empty chair, why can't I talk to a lens flare?"