Tuesday, October 23, 2012
1. Billy was proud to be the only graduate with a degree in 'LGBTQ Studies' not working in a job requiring a paper hat and a hairnet.
2. So, ever since the San Francisco Pet Sematary hired Billy, the Lhasa Apsos and cockatiels have been dropping like flies.
3. "It's my shovel now, bitch."
4. ORA: "Hey, wasn't that weeping angel statue over *there* a few seconds ago?"
5. "What? You wanted the Parquet Floor in your kitchen and the Cement foundation on your patio? Oops."
And on the next Arrested Development: George Michael takes a more hands on job in the family business, much to the delight of Tobias
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The Home Depot Swimsuit Issue never caught on outside San Francisco.
Best of jimmy
Chip thought he was really hot stuff, but having to wear the adult diaper really put a damper on his social life. Literally.
Best of Spin
Madonna's last fan strikes a pose
Best of prince of leaves
Trevor was a hard worker, and hoped someday to earn enough money to get his legs extended to normal length.