1. "OMG! They all want to talk to us about Ron Paul?"
2. The survivors chose the perfect moment to shoot Candy Crowley in the ankle, thus tripling the amount of time their food supplies would last.
3. One reason the Zombie infestation spread so fast was that the White House claimed for weeks at the beginning that the Zombies were just upset because of a YouTube video.
4. "Oh, hey, T-Dog. I forgot we had a black guy."
5. Those Black Fridays at Wal-Mart had prepared them well for this.
Best of Cat Whisperer
Even during the brief action scenes, the director of the Walking Dead has the main characters huddle in a group and talk about their feelings.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of Dr. Doom
Is there anyplace that the Reverend Jackson won't show up to pander for relevance?
Best of Steve O
The "it was a spontaneous protest narrative" surrounds reality at the White House.