Monday, October 01, 2012
1. The strike of the La Quinta Housekeepers Union takes an ugly turn.
2. Andrew Sullivan immediately offered $500 for the pillow.
3. Joe Biden's vastly more intelligent brother makes a poignant political statement.
4. ORA: This is a really bizarre remake of Say Anything.
5. Trust me, you do not want to see what he wrote on the sheet.
Best of Joshua
Andrew was excited to learn that his $3 donation won the Obama "fart pillow" in what turned out to be one of the campaign's more bizarre fund raising raffles.
Best of Submariner
On the other side: "I am the 99%"
Best of Dr. Doom
Number 17 on the list of rejected Febreeze commercial concepts...
Best of Mr Hankey
Kyle tries to divert attention from his halitosis.