1. As Voter ID laws became more common, Democrats in Chicago got around them by preserving the DNA of deceased voters in robot form and demanding that they be issued IDs.
2. This is how the Japanese solve their labor problems. They don't collect welfare, join gangs, or use emergency rooms for basic medical care. Well played, Japan. Now, go back to enjoying your tentacle hentai.
3. "Well, the human race has been exterminated. Our work is done."
4. "Levitating statues is much easier now that I have my Jedi powers."
5. "So, want to go off in the bushes and pleasure each other?" The first trial of the Andrew Sullivan and George Michael bots was a complete success.
Best of metalgarth
Rumor has it that Asimo has great captions for all the pictures but we'll never know because he can't prove he's not a robot.
Best of Joshua
On behalf of Asimo the ACLU sued the state of Pennsylvania over its strict new voter ID law. However, after the court rejected the challenge and allowed the law to go into effect Asimo was able to get a new voter ID card anyway by simply showing a copy of his expired warranty.
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and it writes great term papers!"
Best of Kaptain Krude
"NO! No! Bad dog! We don't do that on Mr. Wilson's lawn!"
Best of c
"..and if we send the illegal robots home, who will cut your grass?"