1. The campaign sails at yet another awkward attempt to humanize Mitt Romney.
2. Compared to Obama's $400,000 Champagne Towers, Romney fundraisers are modest affairs.
3. To preserve anonymity during threesomes in the shrubs, a little creativity may be necessary.
4. "Do those people in the bushes look shady to you?"
5. The people who voted for Romney in the primary because he was the most electable wish to remain anonymous.
Best de Todd
These Royal events and their silly hats
Best de HLam
Man (?) in the middle: "Yeah, I got yer three-way bulb RIGHT HERE!"
Best de Rodney Dill
The Duchess of Cambridge, along with the rest of the royal family, are taking great precautions to avoid the paparazzi.
Best de dadoctah
Today's V the K caption is brought to you by (wait for it!) tvtropes.com.
Best de Dr. Doom
50 Shades of Grey... the blonde edition.
Best de Carpe Phlogiston
Andres! Mummenschanz got into the liquor cabinet again.
Best de Spineless Vertebra
Man in the middle: "So, how do I turn you two on?"
Best de metalgarth
That's one way to avoid seeing "Christmas Story II".
Best de Submariner
Mittens and other rich white people use live jockeys to light their sidewalks...