Friday, August 31, 2012
Written in Sand
1. ORA: The DNC wanted to make sure Darth Vader came nowhere near the convention center.
2. Just one driving rainstorm away from a metaphor for our country's finances.
3. "I am SCOAMFMANDIAS! Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
4. They were going to do M'Chel, too, but it would have required stripping every beach on the East Coast to make her ass.
5. Later, a cat crapped on it and the metaphor was complete.
Best of Jack Reacher
I see Tidy Cat is a DNC sponsor.
Best of Dactyl
Unfortunately they made the ears a little too big. So they spent the next year being audited by the IRS, investigated by the Justice Department, and examined by the TSA.
Best of metalgarth
"But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand."
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
Obama the Hutt?
Best of dadoctah
Fortunately, this contract didn't fall through at the last minute, unlike the request they had the week before to sculpt Chris Christie out of butter.
Best of prince of leaves
I don't get it...what's the connection between the Presidential seal and the Ferengi dude?
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Well, I kept building it down at the beach but vandals came by each night and completely flattened it.
So, they came by around high tide?
YES! Like clockwork. Damned hooligans.
Best of Double the U
Hey! You didn't build that!
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Particles of sand used in SCOAMF tribute < Dollars SCOAMF has added to the National debt
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the final days of this administration."