MSDNC Breaks Away From Every Minority Speaker at the RNC to Complain That the Republican Party is Too White.
1. (L-R) Bald, Butch, Boring, and Blotto.
2. "Both hands above the desk, Schmidt. For Gaia's sake, we're on live TV."
3. Matthews craps his pants again, but fortunately his colleagues were accustomed to covering for him.
4. "These water bottles will come in handy if a black Republican wanders onto the set and we need something to chuck at him."
5. All MSNBC hosts are trained to keep their legs crossed in order to hide their package. All MSNBC Hosts.
Best of metalgarth
Next season's American Idol judges are going to "cut to commercial" every time a black or hispanic contestant comes on.
Best of GregMan
PMSNBC fields a team of four white guys to cover the convention and then says the GOP isn't "diverse" enough.
Best of prince of leaves
"So enough gleeful musing about how nice it would have been for Hurricane Isaac to have drowned every hateful, bigoted Republican at the RNC, let's move on to how much more inclusive and civil Democrats are..."
Best of Spineless Vertebra
MSNBC presents its new hit series, "Guess Which One Is the Female!"
Best of Jack Reacher
A rare, inside look at Politifact's crack fact-checking team.
Best of Submariner
Simultaneous thawt bubbles from left:
"I gave up poker night for THIS?"
"I'm a better man than any of the rest."
"I will love him and pet him and call him George..."
"Just once, Mr. President, just once with me and you'll give up black women forever..."