Tuesday, August 21, 2012
1. Rosie O'Donnell always consults her Yoga Instructor before making a big decision.
2. Helen Thomas is reportedly enjoying her retirement.
3. Every day at 5:00, Earl feeds the Metaphor for the Federal Bureaucracy.
4. Senator Mikulski explains to an elderly constituent how ObamaCare doesn't really cut Medicare.
5. Even by Enumclaw standards, Earl's tastes were considered... exotic.
Best of Spin
Juan welcomes Horshack to 'Sweathog Heaven'
Best of metalgarth
Sir, we don't do that kind of thing here on Animal Farm, even if it didn't make to the list of commandments painted on the barn.
Best of GregMan
A Heartbroken Gus, now known as "Mohammed", breaks up with his girlfriend in Enumclaw after converting to Islam.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Reincarnation's a bitch. Pass.it.on.
Best of dadoctah
Pork: it's what's for dinner, a movie, and maybe a little dancing.
Best of Dr. Doom
"I'm afraid I have bad news Petunia", whispered the farmer's wife, "The First Lady is coming to town... and um... you know how she loves her some ribs..."
Best of Dactyl
Achmed the suicide bomber meets his first virgin.