Friday, August 31, 2012
1. America takes the old British custom of the Fox Hunt and makes it more accessible to the Lumpen Proletariat.
2. There's a 'Hunger Games' caption in here somewhere. Not sure where, but it involves bacon.
3. Yeah, the rendering plant was brutal, disgusting, demeaning work but it still beat interning for Hillary.
4. Still, not nearly as dirty as a typical MSDNC commentary on the RNC convention, and with more attractive women. A more attractive pig, for that matter.
5. Two... no THREE ... females with more use for birth control than Sandra Fluke or Code Pink.
Best of Dactyl
If Ned Beatty could remake "Deliverance"
Best of metalgarth
A rare look inside the Holodeck on the Swine Trek
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
University of Tennessee fans are excited about the season opener this weekend...
Best of Dr. Doom
The Redneck Olympics - still more entertaining than the Republican Convention (and smells better than the Democratic Convention)...
Best of dadoctah
"That'll do, pig" indeed. Babe reaps the rewards for his strength of character.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Sure, his agent was expensive, but after Green Acres, Arnold the Pig was able to call in favors and get a really sweet spin off series.
Best of GregMan
ORA: Sadie Hawkins Day in Enumclaw went about the way you would expect.