And according to about a quarter of my Facebook friends, these two guys are exactly the same as Biden and Obama. That's right, absolutely No Philosophical, Experiential, or Substantive Differences whatsoever.
1. "No, Senator Reid, the little boy is not for sale."
2. Obama Campaign Ad. "Watch as Mitt Romney's Inhuman Third Arm reaches out from his butt and molests the young boy while simultaneously delivering the Secret Mormon Cancer Touch."
3. In a move likely to alienate the majority of Independent voters, the Republican Party has nominated two guys who are very good at maths.
4. "Note how, unlike Obama's podium, ours do not include a 'Chris-Matthews-Police-Academy-Reenactment Compartment.'"
5. Ryan Thoughtbubble: "Thank God I got this gig. I can finally quit my online-term-papers job."
Best of Dr. Doom
"And I pledge to you that there will be no fat chicks in the Romney Administration", intoned Mr. Ryan...
Best of Steve O
Paul Ryan explains why he selected Mitt Romney to be his Presidential running mate.
Best of Joshua
"And I promise, if elected, our campaign logo gets retired immediately. Unlike the current administration we don't intend to run a permanent never-ending political campaign. Seriously, what's up with that Obama logo thingy. All that symbolism reminds me of the swastika and Nazi Germany. It kind of creeps me out, actually."
Best of GregMan
Last known photograph of Arnold Horshack before Mitt Romney gave him cancer.
What, too soon?