If you're not into Halo, there's a lot of ORA here
1. Apparently, the UNSC has revoked its "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
2. After being banned last year for improper use of Slave Leia costumes, the Butterface Brigade arrives at ComicCon.
3. Even cheerleaders were required to wear the NFL's new "Concussion Resistant" headgear.
4. "Is that a plasma sword in your pocket, or possibly a battle rifle, or maybe a needler. Notice how I immediately reject the possibility you are happy to see me."
5. "I see one of us is not Sharia compliant. Stone her to death! Oh, and Welcome to Canada."