Monday, July 30, 2012
1. Sarah Palin wins her bet that a quick stop at Chick-Fil-A would send her left-wing critics into histrionic fits of outrage peppered with juvenile epithets. As the loser, Todd had to turn over all his waffle fries.
2. Chick-Fil-A... the one business the SCOAMF doesn't take credit for building.
3. "So.. because Chick-Fil-A's owners have unacceptable political opinions, they're being banned from Chicago and Boston in the name of 'Tolerance.' Ha! And leftists thought *I* had a problem understanding what words meant."
4. "I'm tellin' ya, Todd, that grouchy old man working the Drive-Thru is Keith Olbermann."
5. Fortunately, the 100,000 new customers Chick-Fil-A will pick up because of the anti-boycott will make up for the loss of Meghan McCain's custom.
Best of prince of leaves
Sotto voce: "Okay, Todd, let's get the heck out of here. These creepy Stepford people working here are really creeping me out."
Best of Cat Whisperer
In response, President Obama announced that he would hereafter only eat at restaurants that openly support gay marriage. However his policy of not paying for his meals would remain in effect.
Best of Submariner
The Palins' were obviously pleased that the soft serve machine was filled with Moose Trax tonight.