Wednesday, June 06, 2012
This would be a better country with Twice as many open carriers and half as many cops
1. For some reason, Merlene never had trouble returning items without a receipt.
2. How to spot someone who won't be voting for the SCOAMF come November.
3. Who is more likely to get a sympathetic story in the New York Times? The armed, Christian, red state Wal Mart shopper above? Or, an Islamic terrorist who blows up a school full of Jewish children?
4. Michael Bloomberg's worst nightmare; yogurt and green onion potato chips. Also, he hates guns.
5. The Republican idea of a "strap on."
Best of metalgarth
Next person who tries to put me on "People of Walmart.com" will be the last.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Tsk Tsk Tsk. That SOB didn't restock my favorite high fiber bread again. Time to make an example of mister store manager.
Best of Whacko
Wanna bet Merlene can take 16 items through the 15 item limit check out lane?
Best of Spineless Vertebra
"Why, they don't seem to have any donuts I like with the holes in the center. Oh I have the solution to that."
Threadwinner Rodney Dill
Revolver... I don't even know her.