Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Sick of Tuesday Twinks? Here's Something Manlierer
1. ORA: In the mirror universe, Ed Schultz is an agreeable, sane, laid-back dude.
2. Playgirl has definitely relaxed its standards over the last few years.
3. Shortly thereafter, "Olive Garden" gave into public pressure and instituted a dress code.
4. How to speak Craigslist Sex Ad: "Swimmer's Build."
5. How Keith Olbermann spends his days, lately.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The FOX premier of "At Home with the people of Wal-Mart" got the worst ratings in Nielson's history... except for the 30-50yo obese meth addicts who live in trailer parks demographic.
Best of blue
Justin Halpern at home
Best of Double the U
Socks with Sandals is the least of your problems.
Best of Shayne
Elana Kagan has never looked so good.
Best of dadoctah
Caution: do not overinflate your Love Doll™.
Best of JohnS1959
Joe the Plumber awaiting the call of the Romney Campaign...
Best of Dactyl
Mark McGuire should've stayed on the steroids.
Best of Steve O
Clarence allows himself five articles of clothing today.