SRSLY, I missed the part in the New Testament where Jesus tells his disciples to carry signs around and hate people.
1. "So, by implication, you guys are presuming that God Loves Douchebags?"
2. "OK, mom I held up your sign so you can get on the Today Show. Can I get some ice cream now?"
3. Once again, Timmy the Tiniest Twink taunts a H8r into shame with his cutting fashion critiques.
4. Billy stared at the grass and asked himself, "Is this really what I want to do with my life?" The next day, he signed up for soccer camp and was kicked out of the WBC.
5. "You Westboro Baptists make me puke! ... Oh, wait, you're a Muslim? Oh, never mind, then. Hate all the fags you want."
Best of Rodney Dill
"This the guy that came in the PEDO suv?"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The irony of the situation wasn't lost on the commander of a passing alien spacecraft whose scanner just identified a group of humans ripe for probing.
Best of dadoctah
You know what God *really* hates? Parents who send their kids to stand in the street holding signs they can't even read just so they don't miss two-for-one happy hour.
Best of Steve O
The anti-tobacco lobby is SO misunderstood.