Monday, April 30, 2012
1. Shared thoughtbubble: Poor Honky bastards have no idea the Black Panthers are going to exterminate them come January.
2. We've replaced the FLOTUS with a drag queen from Skokie named Chocolate Fantayzee... let's see if anyone notices.
3. M'Chel couldn't suppress a smile knowing that the SCOAMF had no idea one of her bracelets was Dickey Simpkin's cockring.
4. On the far side of the room, Kobe Bryant was bazooka-barfing.
5. FLOTUS: "So, after this, I get to take another vacation, right?"
Best of GregMan
"We gotta leave now, M'chel, I think there was something a little 'off' with the dog we just had for dinner."
Best of JohnS1959
Citing the need to ensure taxpayer money is wasted more efficiently and less publicly, the Obama Administration today announced that Michelle Obama has been selected to replace Martha Johnson as the Head of the GSA. Mrs. Obama marked the occasion by throwing a lavish party for 500 Washington insiders and campaign donors in Tibet...
Best of chronos the wonder pig
wiggling her but suggestively, M'Chel whispers "Come on Barry, stick it in me the way you used to do Reggie........."
Best of Submariner
Judges would later rue the unanimous decision that Barry did the "Queen of England Wave" better than M'Chel.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
All those in favor of the frivolous lawsuit against Arizona, please stand and raise a hand.
Oookay, anybody else?