Monday, April 16, 2012
Flotter and Trevis
1. The SCOAMF was delighted with the FLOTUS's makeover. "I knew if we tied that nappy weave into a a tight enough knot she'd be forced to smile."
2. The POTUS always accompanied the FLOTUS for walks after a good rain to hunt for fresh gagh.
3. "F--- Ann Romney for never working a day in her life. I am sure her husband could have got her a no-show hospital job for $300K a year."
4. FLOTUS: "Weight loss. Chronic diarrhea. Persistent Cough. Sores. Yup, you got the AIDS all right. Have you told Chris Matthews yet? He deserves to know, you know."
5. POTUS: "What are you smiling about, woman? Are you thinking of Dicky Simpkins again?" Best of Cat Whisperer “I can’t tell if we are doing this right. Get me my Czar from the Ministry of Silly Walks!” Best of prince of leaves M'Chel: [queeeeeef!] [snicker!] Barack: "Ooof, jeez...shallots on your salad again?" Threadwinner: Spin Meet the Smugles