Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Tuesday Night Line-Up
1. Obama's economy has gotten so bad, Barney Frank's boyfriend was forced to lay-off seven of his manwhores.
2. New recruiting poster for the post-Don't Ask Don't Tell military.
3. "Does Anderson Cooper really need this many interns?"
4. ORA: And then Army of Mom came by and selected her prom dates.
5. "Thanks to all that testosterone-suppressing soy we ate in public school lunches, not one of us can muster up a single chest hair."
Best of metalgarth
"Wal-Mart Crane Game Addicts Anonymous", Crocs are optional.
Best of Spin
That many six-packs will require an alcohol beverage license
WV is starting to show self awareness - rydner idmism
Best of prince of leaves
Troi's replicator could never quite make perfect clones of her favorite inflatable rubber cowboy, but she learned to live with the variety.
Best of Dactyl
Is this the line for the My Fair Lady auditions?
Best of Submariner
The Fire Island Community Action Players held a casting call today for the lead in their new production of "Funny Girl..."
Best of dadoctah
"Okay, you get the motorcycle cop uniform. Now, who wants to be an Indian chief?"
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Is this the ferry for Fire Island? We all just saw Mrs. Obama naked, and we're looking to be with our kind now."