Friday, February 24, 2012
Yay. Go Team.
1. The Sequel to "Mystery Men" was even worse than the original.
2. Unfortunately, the school administration had no idea what the word entailed when they initiated "Cosplay Night"
3. The sheriff's department sent a few deputies over to the school to make sure the Primary Colors Club didn't get into another rumble with the Grayscale Gang.
4. The basketball coach chuckled quietly that the schoolgirls needed entire capes to communicate what he could get across with a colored handkerchief in his back pocket.
5. "I wish the basketball team would wrap up this silly game so we could begin our Erotic Catfight Competition."
Best of blue
Amherst has male students???
Best of Submariner
Amherst coeds were dissappointed when they found out that the flyers meant it was the basketbal team that would be blown out by Michigan rather than them doing the same to Hugh Jackman...
Best of prince of leaves
"What do we want? Apathy! When do we want it? Eh...whenever."
Best of Spin
Scott Pilgrim Saves Amherst
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
Uhh - aren't those A's all supposed to be the color scarlet?
Best of Dr. Doom
Not even the combined power of the Super Nerd League could prevent the rout when Amherst played Kentucky...
Best of Spineless Vertebra
The Powerpuff Girls... you're doing it... close enough, I guess.
Best of blue
girl in yellow: "12 sure doesn't reflect his actual size, if you know what I mean!"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Krutcher (guy in black hoodie) thought he'd be the center of attention at his Junior High reunion, but the kids couldn't take their eyes off Charlie Sheen who was hanging from the rafters throwing feces at Ashton.
Best of metalgarth
Who watches the watchmen while their watching basketball?