Tuesday, February 07, 2012
1. Kindergarten Sex Ed Lesson 1: "The Lesbian Experience."
2. Because of an otherwise adorable childhood misunderstanding about the word "Codpiece" Billy was never allowed in the fish market again.
3. WKRP had the worst swag table at the entire radio convention.
4. "Wow!" said Billy. "Whoever caught all these fish must be a master baiter."
5. "Yeah, I suppose we could be in class learning math, science, and computer skills, but I am sure this field trip to gain cultural understanding of the diverse Portuguese fishing community will prepare us to compete in the global skills marketplace."
Best of Rodney Dill
Lutefisk, ya der hey.
Best of dadoctah
You think it's bad *here*, you should see what the school lunch program stuck the vegan kids with.
Best of Jack Reacher
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime. Offer a limited selection of half-rancid fish at an inconvenient location, and prepare him for government bureaucracy.
Best of curly
Thank you, Tommy and Cindy. Does anyone else have a definition of "red herring" that doesn't involve the Obama Administration?
Best of dadoctah
ORA: "Well, I'm mayor of this town and I say it was jut a boating accident."
Best of Dr. Doom
In the interest of international diplomacy, local poor kids are allowed to sniff the food before it is prepared for the First Lady's 300 person entourage on their latest vacat- er good will tour to the French Riviera...
Best of mpur
Ever get that 'not so fresh' feeling?
Best of Submariner
...and thus, little Ellen deGeneris' path through life was set at the Pike Place Market.