Saturday, January 21, 2012
Wholesome Outdoor Fun Stuff, Yea!
1. The kids from the School for the Deaf were having a great time and never even heard the snowplow that ended their lives.
2. Rick's levitation powers were absitively no use in a snowball fight, but he liked to show off anyway.
3. Guy on the left, "Look at me, I'm the ghey kitteh from Tuesday! 'Fame! I'm gonna live forev-uh!'"
4. "You know, we could play a great game of street hockey now... if we all weren't gay."
5. "Chuck, please... it's two in the morning and we're freezing our balls off. Can we practice the choreography from West Side Story some other time?"
Best of sonicfrog
You know, there was a time when feuds meant something - Hatfeilds versus McCoys, Montagues and Capulets, Raiders versus Chargers fans... But man, the Hanson versus Jonas Brothers tiff just leaves so much to be desired!
Threadwinner: Jack Reacher
"Yes you're a Jet, Steve, but you're not a Jet all the way."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Photo taken moments before the illegal street racers plowed through the merry band at 153mph. Witnesses said the carnage reminded them of a game of Elf Bowling. [how many remember the headless elf @ 2m12s?]
Best of jj
Montreal Police were beginning to be concerned about the newest outlaw bike club, the "Heavens Kittens". Until they realized that they didn't have colors....or even motorcycles...
Best of Spineless Vertebrae
Playing outside; that's what we would've had to do with our spare time if SOPA had been passed!
Best of curly
Helium Boy appears from nowhere to brake up a snowball fight.
Best of curly
Johnny didn’t really mind his schizophrenia so much, but he did wish his apparition was more manly.
Best of Rodney Dill
There can be only one.