Sunday, January 15, 2012
Staying in the Lines Is Hard
1. Coloring the Cat in the Hat's bizarrely misshapen wiener was an essential element of NHL post-concussion therapy.
2. "Very good, Konstantinov. You are doing much better than Gabby Giffords."
3. "64 colors, and not one for 'Diseased Penis.'"
4. "Dude! Coloring is much more fun when you're baked!"
5. Observer's Notes: "Prisoner 761 has broken his shackles, but still refuses to escape. The Re-Education Treatment is a complete success. Alert FEMA to begin rounding up test subjects for Phase II."
Best of jj
Canadian citizenship exams for European hockey players was quite different than for the average person.
Best of Jack Reacher
At least the bulk-produced term papers came with colorful graphics.
Best of Vinneh
In nonviolent, politically correct Canada the penalty box has now been renamed time-out.