1. George couldn't believe the Co-Op Board had let *another* giraffe move into the building. "This f--king place is going to hell," he muttered.
2. Suddenly, all the acacia leaves and Pabst Blue Ribbon bottles littering the hallway made sense. Hipster Giraffe's were moving into the building.
3. There was enough left in the Toys R Us trust fund to assure Geoffrey a midtown loft and plenty of cocaine and whores.
4. As trendy man-on-beast combinations grew ever more exotic, America was forced to concede that Rick Santorum had been right all along.
5. All George knew was, the next day, the giraffe was gone, and the "Moo Shu Pork" at Great Wall tasted a little gamey for the next month.