Tuesday, November 22, 2011
1. Coming Summer 2012: Land of the Lost 2, featuring Ang Lee's pool boy as Chaka.
2. The son of Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer was something of a disappointment.
3. Twinko was one of the lesser known X-Men, for a good reason.
4. Occupy Bedrock demands attention that 1% of the Gotrocks control 99% of the Shells.
5. "Darwin Boy" was the Safe School Czar's Official Mascot to promote teaching Evolution in the Schools.
Best of mpur
The Geico commercials just get weirder and weirder.
Best of metalgarth
Anthropology 101 textbook cover, UC Berkley approved.
Best of jj
....in other news, McNeil has recalled a batch of sunblock when it was discovered that it was accidentally mixed with Rogaine
Best of VInneh
"Coach Sandusky says these are the new special teams uniforms."
Best of Rodney Dill
Gonad the Barbarian
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Now see, this is the problem with low budget flicks. For want of a Continuity Supervisor, $10.98 worth of film and a whole day was lost because nobody on the set noticed the volcano backdrop curtain had collapsed.
Best of dadoctah
"It's fixed, I tell ya! I'm *way* sexier than Bradley Cooper!"
Best of Dr. Doom
On the plus side Og looked great in the raccoon pelts he scored after they ate the poisoined woman he left out for them...