Monday, November 07, 2011
Newt and the Metaphor
1. "Oh that? It's my questionable personal life. We just avoid talking about it."
2. ORA: "Yasser Arafat's red folder? What a wonderful anniversary gift! I'll put it in my trophy case next to Hitler's soap dish."
3. "Who invited dumbo to the book signing?" "Now, Calista, I know he's an idiot, but he's still the president."
4. "Nice costume, Mitt. But I don't think it will be enough to convince primary voters you're actually a Republican."
5. "Calista, explain 'yiffing' and 'skritching' to me again."
Best of metalgarth
Someone needs to inform P.J. that if you bring a stuffed toy with you everywhere you go as an infant, it's cute, but once you hit middle age, it's pretty creepy.
Best of blue
"OK Newt - either introduce me to Ray Bradbury or I'm going home with the elephant!"
Best of prince of leaves
"You know something, Newt? These term papers are really quite good!"
Best of Rodney Dill
Well if we take out the Giraffe, we just might be able to squeeze him into the refrigerator...
Best of dadoctah
From the makers of Pedobear, introducing: Infidelophant.