The Threadline, BTW, is an ORA: Here's the explanation. It was inspired by the headphones.
1. "You what I can't stand. Enormous Terrifying Womanoids. ... There's one right behind me, isn't there?"
2. FLOTUS: "Now, see what I told you little crackers. You can only really appreciate Hendryx on classic Stax headphones. It also helps if you're trippin' balls."
3. Ginger in Red Headphones thought bubble. "I am NOT chalk-faced."
4. The Irish Ambassador's daughter was not impressed when the Cheap-Ass Obama's birthday outing consisted of going to a Barnes and Noble Listening Center to check out the latest Soldier Boy CD.
5. FLOTUS: "How dare those peasants boo me. Call back the Blue Angels and tell them to do a strafing run over the bleachers."
Best of jj
FLOTUS with her daily snacks...
Best of blue
FLOTUS sits there wondering when they will announce that Barack won the race & the Sprint Cup.....
Best of Censors Hip
"Daddy, tell the ugly old lady that I am not her happy meal!"
Best of GregMan
When she strokes her gizzard sac like that it means she's ready to feed again, so watch out, kid.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Not one Prada handbag in sight, and their shoes probably don't cost over $90 a pair. These people are hopeless."
Best of Cat Whisperer
The Klingon ambassador to the United Nations waits for the translation before responding.
Best of JohnS1959
"...youth...promise of the future...it takes a village... yada yada yada", thought the First Lady, "I hope my champagne is chilling on Air Force 2."
Best of mpur
NASCAR officials quickly found a way to shield the FLOTUS from the fans angry boos.
Best of VInneh
"No Mrs. Obama, those headsets don't make your ass look big. It already is."