Monday, November 07, 2011
1. "All right, Mr. Soros, if you insist. 'De Camptown ladies sing this song, doo-dah! doo-dah!"
2. INVISBLE DEFICIT REDUKCHUN PLAN
3. "And I am confident that with my new, angry white policy advisor, we will soon know exactly where the white women are at."
4. The main thing Obama's rendition of "I Got Rhythm" demonstrated was that he didn't.
5. Standard Cap #446: "He's got the whole world.. (clap) ... in his hands... C'mon, what are you people, uptight or something."
Best of blue
"..and a want to announce that I have appointed Jerry Sandusky as my children's safe sex czar!"
Best of USMC2841
Daschle wonders how Obama's ass doesn't get jealous of the amount of crap that flows from his mouth.
Best of Unscrupulous
While BO's audience may have needed overly animated hand gestures to understand the meaning behind "silent but deadly"... Daschle didn't. He knew right off.
Best of Oiao
Photo of Obama explaing Macro and Micro Economics.... Nah! Just him explaining the cheese fry portion sizes that Mich'hell eats daily.
Best of Unscrup[ulous
What attracted me to M'Chelle? We'll, when I met her it was this big! I mean they, they were this long. Big. This big.
Best of GregMan
"I swear, Frank Marshall Davis stuck in this far in! Man, did I need a butt closure after that!"
Best of Jack Reacher
"Is the country in good hands? Hey, man, I'm not Allstate. You takes your chances."
Best of metalgarth
And Prinicipal Skinner just watches Carl drone on in the school library for 30 minutes solid. The sad thing is that this was one of the better Simpson's episodes of the last decade.