Monday, October 10, 2011
SCOAMF Story Time
1. "... and the brilliant, handsome man promised them hope and change and the children loved him forever and ever... unless they wanted to see their parents rounded up and sent to the FEMA camps."
2. "You see, um, children... some people, have, um... more puppies than they should and um, they should all die."
3. "That's right, children. Um, everybody who turns in their parents to Attack Watch gets a puppy."
4. "But, sadly, the obstructionist Republicans in Congress didn't want any children to have any puppies at all..."
5. Tragedy ensued when one child asked if the puppy was "spayed" and got hauled off to sensitivity camp for using a racial epithet.
Best of Jack Reacher
Investigation reveals the Solyndra loan documentation displayed a startling lack of specifics.
Best of rodney dill
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Then, M'chell pulled out her eatin' shovel and scooped up... a puppy!!!
Best of blue
"Yes children, unless I am re-elected, your mommy will be forced to cook a puppy for your dinner!!"
Best of jj
It's ironic that there is a picture of Moe Howard on the wall. So does that make obama and biden Larry and Curly?
Best of Submariner
M'Chel has some, uh, great recipes for, uh, them. They fit, uh, perfectly! uh, on her, um eatin' uh, shovels...
Best of Dr. Doom
As it turns out, Uncle Zeituni's Cabin was not the page turner the White House Press Secretary had hoped for...
Best of Dactyl
Barack Obama: not that good at peek-a-boo.
Best of prince of leaves
"Today, children, we're going to be learning about Narcissistic Personality Disorder!"
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Ew, someone puked on the floor. Can we get a Jew... a janitor in here?"
Best of Oiao
Irony = When a two dimensional caricature of you has more depth than your 3 dimensional life.