Monday, October 10, 2011
Pull My Finger
1. Governor Christie is overjoyed when the C-5 arrives with his lunch order.
2. "It's skywriting from Bill Kristol. It says, 'Declare and I will...' I'm afraid it gets rather filthy after that, Governor."
3. "Well, so much for Air Force 1. Guess we know what happened to those Libyan missiles now. So, how 'bout some lunch. Red Robin, anybody?"
4. Standard Caption #8: "Aiyeeee,,, Gojira!"
5. "Hey, look, the Goodrich blimp," said the Governor, who loved giving his aides an ORA every once in a while.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Well, Governor, I guess it would be cool, as you say, if the sandwiches on the Subway billboard were real."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The judge declared all upskirts taken during the attack of the 50-ft tall woman lawfully obtained, but asked counsel to send 8x10-ft glossies to his chambers for further "review."
Best of Unscrupulous
You were right sir. That hot air balloon just took off like a rocket when you stepped off of it. Well I'll be danged.
Best of Double the U
And there is NJ's biggest threat Sir, it is the stench cloud from the occupy Wall Street protesters.
Best of Submariner
Fuggly naked gal, third floor, second window from the right...
Best of GregMan
Here come the Germans to attack Pearl Harbor again!
Best of Rodney Dill
"It says, Surrender Dorothy"
Best of Dactyl
That cloud looks like a bunny, and that one looks like a Predator drone, and that one looks like a nice Philly cheesesteak. Say, you guys hungry? *Snort* look who I'm talking to, of course you are.
Best of Oiao
"Look! Its a Unicorn with flames coming out of its ass and loosing altitude! Is that a little black kid riding it? Nah, just Obama..."
Best of Vinneh
"Da plane! Da plane"!
Best of prince of leaves
"The top-secret ultrasound imagers we used are showing us that Hoffa is in the concrete of the upper deck, at the base of that light tower right there..."
Best of sifty
If you look really carefully you can see the top of Obama's deficit.
Best of JohnS1959
"Look there guys, if you stare into the sun and squint, you can see the last glimmer of hope for the economy as it dies of neglect", said Steve.