Friday, October 28, 2011
1. Did the Obama Admin really need a 'Boogie Down Czar?' Apparently, they did.
2. In retrospect, Seth MacFarlane regretted making a live-action movie of The Cleveland Show.
3. Today, you know him as Herman Cain. But in 1977, he was 'Sweet Booty Bad-Ass Papa Jones.'
4. "All right, which one of you chalk-faced whores stole my gold medallions?"
5. "9-9-9, baby," said Sweet Booty Bad-Ass Papa Jones, pointing to his groin. "9-9-9!"
Best of blue
to get more action, SBB-APJ calls his Bradbury instead of Johnston...
Best of Dr. Doom
This Week Only! For your viewing pleasure. Sweet Booty Bad-Ass Papa Jones will be the headliner in Dawn's Anal Fantasy...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Remember how you used to quickly flip through TV channels but paused the remote briefly on Soul Train just to point and laugh?
Best of mpur
"Damn right I made Dawn's head explode."
Best of Adriane
So Ang Lee got the green light for Mandingo and for Rhinestone Cowboy and said, "What the heck?!?"
Best of Mr Hankey
Occupy Studio 54
Best of dadoctah
This is the guy they left *out* of the Village People.