Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Wednesdays with Carpy von Phloggy
Putin On The Ritz
1. When he arrives, we'll offer Kim Jong-iL as much wheat as he can carry... in these. I'm such a stinker.
2. Just think, long ago these may have held someone's hope & change. I thought Obamalama might like them as keepsakes.
3. Well yes, they're stamped "Made in Japan 1954", but I'm told that's BC.
4. Lenscrafters Ad: If you think that's a cameltoe, you need new glasses.
5. Why are these Greek fishermen chortling? What does "salting the mine" mean??
6. This is a real tourist trap. Paid good rubles for a diving adventure and all I got were these broken amphorae and sand in my buttcrack.
7. I'm told these were once used as male chastity cages. Greeks must be hung like minotaurs.
Best of Dr. Doom
"Nyet", replied Mr. Putin, "They were only 75 meters down, why would I need to make squishface with hanky?"
Best of Rodney Dill
The years have not been kind to AquaMan
Best of dadoctah
Nice jugs, Vlad!
Best of prince of leaves
"You're right," Putin scoffed, "they're just not as impressive as the thirteen golfballs Obama had to fish out of water hazards on *his* latest vacation..."
Best of Double the U
In Russia, big jugs are a crime.
Best of Steve O
"I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis."
Best of Silhouette
"Really, he waved? Vhat a dork."
Best of GregMan
In Russia, amphoras discover you!
Best of USMC2841
You know, Our fearless leader took a pottery class once.
Best of Submariner
I've heard the Amerikkkan President found a diving coin in the kiddy pool...
Best of Vinneh
"Quick, someone unzip me I have to fart"!