Monday, September 19, 2011
1. "You say this sandwich represents my economic policies? I'm flattered. What is this pungent brown filling?"
2. "Before we, um, eat.... you should all say, um, grace... and thank, um, me for the bounty that I have um, placed before you."
3. Goofus proudly shows off his booger to the other diners, while Gallant... is in the parking lot slapping a "Hillary 2012" sticker on his Volvo.
4. "So when are you evil capitalist bastards who need to be regulated and taxed up the wazoo gonna start hiring people to make my unemployment numbers look good?"
5. "It looks like your sandwich, is, um, bitterly clinging to its buns and relish."
Best of Dr. Doom
In other news today, the President held a working lunch with his newly appointed Amerikkkan Jobs Committee. They reportedly dined on Cuban Sandwiches, Canadian bacon, egg rolls, and enchiladas.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Hey, you gonna finish your fries? I promised 'Chel I'd bring her something.
Best of metalgarth
PULL FINGER FOR EKONOMIC STIMULASS
Best of blue
"who wants some more peas?"
Threadweiner: Capt. Queeg
Next on an all-new, very special Family Matters, Urkel is invited to eat with the cool kids..
Best of Dactyl
Did you see me? I finished the whole maze and half the word search on my placemat before the food came!
Best of The Watcher
Hey, did any of you guys get hit with the 'Buffet tax'? Get it? 'Buffet tax?' Har, har, har...funny, eh?
Best of Rodney Dill
Striped Tie: (thinking) "He says how much he likes sweet potato pie one more time and I'm gonna smack him."
Best of JohnS1959
"Hey you might be on to something there Bob", mused the President, "Companies might be willing to pay higher taxes to avoid an endorsement by my administration. I'll have the Failure Czar look into it..."