Monday, September 19, 2011
SCOAMF Blows Squishface
1. Whenever he needs a little pick-me-up, Obama just buries his face in Michael Vick's old spunk towel.
2. And then he sobbed, bitterly, the way only a 50 year old man who has never been told "No" can sob.
3. "Maybe there are some flakes of cocaine in this towel!"
4. Sorry Mr. President, but you can not so easily erase the sight of Hillary in the men's room; you'll need good strong eye bleach for that.
5. "Lie with her! lie on her! We say lie on her, when they, um, belie her. Lie with her! that's fulsome. -- Handkerchief -- um, confessions -- handkerchief! -- To confess, and be hanged for his labour; -- first, to be hanged, and then to confess. -- I tremble at it. Nature would not, um, invest herself in such shadowing passion without some instruction. It is not words that, um, shake me thus. Pish! Noses, ears, and lips. -- Is't possible? -- Confess -- handkerchief! -- O devil!" (William Shakespeare, SCOAMF. Act IV scene 1)
Best of Double the U
"They said with a little chloroform I would be able to do anything I want..." Another in a long line of not-too-bright moments for the President.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Thawtbubble: SNIFFFFFF Ahhh, finally, I got one executive order right. Tide® does make the hankies smell fresher!
Best of Army of Dad
Face towel, when a face palm isn't enough!
Best of blue
"umm, Mr President, they can still see you, really...."
Best of Submariner
Good Gaia! M'Chel musta used these panties to clean Orca's tank!
Best of GregMan
In all honesty, I'd cry like a little girl too if the first thing I saw every morning was M'chel.
Best of jj
I'm tired of getting facials from Soros....
Best of Rodney Dill
Big tits are not a crime, but Michelle will gouge your eyes out if you look at some of them.
Best of Steve O
Awww. Were da bad tea people mean to you again...?
Best of prince of leaves
They used to fetch premium donations, but nowadays the Lightworker's "Shroud of Turin"-like faceprints on silk cloth were lucky to bring in $5 from GoldenPalace.com.