Tuesday, September 27, 2011
The Cake Is A Lie
1. Andrew Sullivan was touched that Anderson Cooper remembered his birthday.
2. The Obama Bakery delivers their trademark Buttercream Frostedcake to a Scissorable Hairline.
3. Brucey awakes to a subtle hint that today is Roger's birthday.
4. "Someone left the cake out under some faggot's head/I don't think I can take it/'Cos it took so long to bake it..."
5. As a Type 1 diabetic, Rick was convinced the tooth fairy was mocking him.
Best of sonicfrog
Andrew Sullivan just can't understand why no one came to his "Celebrate The Greatness Of Obama" party.
Best of Rodney Dill
There is not cake, there is no ice cream, Happy Birthday... well, there is no ice cream.
Best of mpur
Andrew was starting to question his decision to hire that Guatemalan maid.
Best of gay Homer
"Mmmmmmmm, cake with extra topping, drooooooooooooool"
Best of blue
dreaming of butt closure
Best of Submariner
Ennui; even your party won't release me...
Best of Dr. Doom
I see that Michael Moore's Pillow Diet is catching on with certain liberal demographics...
Best of metalgarth
'Ace of Cakes' has officially jumped the shark.
Best of Adriane
For those special occasions when some one asks you, 'Cake or Death?' ... and all you can say is ... "Yes" ...
Best of Matt the K
ORA: So THAT'S what that Stone Temple Pilot song's about...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Morty's wife wasn't what you'd call the subtle type. He won't be forgetting her birthdays OR their anniversary ever again. Not surprisingly, he now takes the trash out every night AND picks his dirty socks off the floor.
Best of Double the U
As Ron lay in bed thinking about his recent divorce from Edith, he reviewed his recent decisions and is starting to understand why you can't have cake and Edith too.
Best of Oiao
Thought bubble: "Only one more day until the Folsom Stree Fair in SF and I get to go as Cake Boy.
Best of Dactyl
Although Hansel and Gretel eventually escaped from the witch with the gingerbread house, they couldn't escape the emotional scars. Hansel in particular displayed peculiar coping mechanisms.