Friday, August 19, 2011
Where De White Children At?
1. "I'd like to, um, thank, um, all of you, um, little crackers ... in advance for the, ... um, lifetime of poverty you will endure to pay off my, um, debt."
2. One of these things sure as f--king hell isn't like all of the others.
3. "The corn wants what? What the hell are you little crackers talking about?"
4. "No, little crackers, when I ask for 'a little blow,' it means something totally different than when the Safe School Czar asks."
5. Billy answered, "Well, Mr President, I used to want to be a NASA Rocket Scientist when I grew up. But you sure as f--k pissed all over that idea, didn't you?"
Best of sonicfrog
Just like the Magical Mystery Bus Tour, the effort to lower the voting age to six is also NOT political.
Best of Dr. Doom
The scene moments after Mr. Obama informed the kids that they would never have to pay taxes because they would never be "rich".
Best of Double the U
The AP first ran the story with the words "predominantly white crowd", but changed the statement to read "a culturally rich diverse group of immigrant children who admired the President."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Bad Touch!! Oh, no wait, it's a boy child. Nevermind.
Best of GregMan
"Tell us again about how Amerikkka sucks, Mr. President!"
Best of dub
Obama stops for a photo op with 57 kids....one from each state.
Best of Kaptain Krude
Worst. Find Waldo. Ever.
Best of Mr Hankey
So parents....if you ever want to see your kids again...
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and on the way out you'll pass by the ACORN booth. They'll have some papers for y'all to sign."