1. Watch out, Pearl Harbor, those crafty Germans are almost ready!
2. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" was originally intended to be a plausible explanation for the disappearance of the Red Baron.
3. Congressmen vehemently deny that their dysfunctional handling of the FAA situation had any impact on flights.
4. The first recorded attempt by a woman to parallel park.*
5. Oh, those crazy young men in their flying machines, they go up diddly up up, they go down diddly down down.
* Hey, Phloggie wrote it, not me. Put that rolling pin down, Divine Miss M and Army of Mom!
Best of Rodney Dill
"Damn that beagle."
Best of dwhawk
ORA: Ant Farm and Stanley March III break ground on the new public art installation: Cessna Ranch.
Best of blue
graduate of the ObamAA+ flying school
Best of Vinneh
These Fokkers are hard to land.
Best of Matt the K
Fokker??! I didn't ev --well actually I did fokker.
Best of dadoctah
9/11 plans, first draft.
(What, too soon?)
Best of prince of leaves
ORA: The Psi-Corps' early Black Omega designs left something to be desired.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
WARNING: PLANET DOES NOT YIELD TO ONCOMING TRAFFIC
ORA: Oh, did we forget to mention the steering wheel was borrowed from the Chevy Cruze?
Best of Steve O
It was Bernanke's first time at the controls, but his super-sharp pilot instincts told him that he should keep on doing the same thing for at least another year.
Best of Submariner
Hans really stuck that dismount!