Little Known Star Wars Factoids
1. George Lucas copied the Star Wars idea almost word for word from an unpublished manuscript by author Lyman Frank Baum.
2. Vader's loathing for androids and little creatures stems from the Empire's embarrassing early defeat in The Yellow Brick Road Massacre.
3. Judy Garland lost out for the role of Princess Leia after refusing a screen test for a risque partial nudity threesome with Harrison Ford and Chewy in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon.
4. The original Death Star was a hot air balloon with a big magnifying glass.
5. James Earl Jones still suffers nightmares involving little people with sharp pointy objects.
Best of Rodney Dill
"I'll get you my sweeties and your little droidie too."
Best of GregMan
"Lord Vader! Let us tell you about Ron Paul!"
Best of dadoctah
Beneath the mask, whatever small fragment remains of Anakin Skywalker thinks back to the Jawas who used to steal his milk money when he was a small child on Tatooine.
This would not end well.
Best of Adriane
You know, I just haven't been the same since that Death Star fell on my sister ...
Best of blue
"You just had to look behind the curtain, didn't you!!"
Best of Spin
Bob tried Enzyte™ and just look at his Schwartz now.
Best of Double the U
Now that whole playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon" while watching this movie makes sense.
Best of prince of leaves
"I sense a diminutive disturbance in the Force. Several of them, actually..."
Best of Dr. Doom
Who knew that the Lolly Pop Guild was really a deep cover Sith cell all along?