Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Harry and the Redcoats
1. They didn't want to, but protocol demanded that each one pull Prince Harry's finger.
2. "Blimey, this 'un looks loik tha' little bald chap used to chase Benny 'ill around, 'e does!"
3. "This one says he served in the Royal Navy under Churchill. Bet he took it up the bum a lot!"
4. "Yes, this one, too. Also, the darkie in the back." Prince Harry loved pointing out men who would make better kings than his father.
5. The surviving members of Monty Python gather at Balmoral to wear silly hats, meet the prince, and re-enact the Argument Clinic sketch one last time.
Best of Dr. Doom
"Boy am I glad I don't have to wear a stupid hat like this guy", said Harry.
ORA: "And now, a man with a tape recorder up his nose."
Best of jj
War heroes all and not a tooth amongst them. Another shining example of Britain's socialized health/dental care.
Best of Mr. Hankey
To Tell The Truth '11 - Prince Harry correctly identifies Contestant #2 as "man who cut down a shrubbery with a herring".
Best of dadoctah
I'm not sure who's let themselves go more, Gladys Knight or the Pips.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
He's dropped the "prince" moniker for "The artist formerly known as the fun, single guy".
Best of prince
"He used to fight Nazis, I like to dress up like Nazis - Isn't that *ironic*???"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Sez e's too old to be hanged, sez e's nawt afraid of "pretenders to the throne" 'e does. Gunna enjoy stretchin this'uns neck, I am.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Oh... look... shiny..."
Best of Vinneh
"Hey guys, you think your uniforms are spiffy? Let me show you my Heinrich Himmler service dress. It will knock your socks off."
Best of Submariner
ORA: In a surprise upset, Prince Harry awards the prestigious "Doorman of the Year" award to Carlton.
Best of Submariner
Prince Harry finds out where he'll be when the "moment is right" and looks around for the pair of bathtubs to share with the lucky one...