Saturday, June 04, 2011
The Boy With Several Pairs of Pants
1. "There, this should foil the Safe School Czar's Pederastic advances."
2. Three-Pants-O laments his rejection letter from the Charles Xavier Academy.
3. "Dawn took me 'shopping' at Old Navy and showed me her trick for getting three pairs of jeans for the price of one."
4. Billy wanted to embrace the 'sagger' look but was too shy to reveal his SpongeBob squarepants boxers.
5. "What kind of a cruel mind-fck is this?" yelled an exasperated Barney Frank.
Best of Spineless Vertebra
John's mom knew it wasn't a chastity belt, but she figured it was just as affective.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Trojans? Oh gosh, I'm sorry Aunt Betty, I thought you said, "wear trijeans."
After yet another incident on the playground the principal instituted the "Goofus" dress code.
Best of prince of leaves
After just two semesters at UofM, Jimmy had changed his major from engineering to "White Urban Wannabe Studies", had changed his speech from that of an articulate Auburn Hills altarboy to a sneering Jersey patois, and had changed his wardrobe from khakis and polos to...this.
Best of mpur
Remember when a simple T-shirt with the word "Stupid" printed on it was enough?
Best of Dactyl
And Jimmy regrets taking that laxative in 3...2...1...
Best of Adriane
"Um yeah, I put my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. Why do ask?"
Best of Matt the K
Try as he might, Bobby Gaga could never garner the same attention as his big sis.