Wednesdays with Sondra
1. Apple launched its new iSlam with an effective viral marketing campaign.
2. Additional protesters arrive in Wisconsin to support the unions.
3. Why all the convenience stores in your area will be closed today.
4. Dearborn High School throws an end-of-the-year Pep Rally.
5. Islam: It's like the Westboro Baptist Church, only with a billion members.
Best of Jack Reacher
Fine print on sign: The World is defined as any area without a strong central government, susceptible to death cults, which may or may not harbor terrorists. Offer void where prohibited by the U.S. military.
Smaller sign reads "Iron my turban bitch"
Best of Mr. Hankey
..and then the crowd dropped the signs and broke out into a Flashmob performance of "Rock The Casbah"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The strike for higher wages lost a lot of steam when someone finally translated one of the signs for the illiterate NYC cabbies.
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
We All Slam!
Best of dadoctah
Once again the marketing guys at Adult Swim put on a promotional stunt that gets blown *completely* out of proportion.