Friday, May 27, 2011
And then M'Chel's 'fro exploded
1. Obama thawtbubble: "Why is she writing the year as 2011?"
2. Obama. "Hey, Liz, why do you always say 'we' when there's only one of you? Don't you know how dumb that looks?"
3. Prince Philip liked his women like M'Chel liked her hair; big, black, and kinky.
4. "Yes, it's right here in the Pythian prophecies; a giantess with a dark halo will presage the End of the World."
5. "B is for Barry, dumb as a stump. C is for 'Chel and her gigantic rump." The queen's love for the works of Edward Gorey was a secret known only to a few Windsor insiders.
Best of prince of leaves
Michelle Obama's terrified reaction caught at the exact moment she glimpsed the green scales showing under the collar edge of the Queen's latex mask.
Best of blue
M'Chel was a bit startled after Prince Phillip goosed her.
Best of John.....just John
Married couples start behaving alike after several years of marriage. Case in point, notice how Barry and M'Chel both hold their balls when they're nervous.
Best of Dr. Doom
"Barak, loan me your pick", whispered Michele, "the humidity here just kills my hair"...
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
"Now then. Just let me sign this, and you're both deported and banned for life. There we go."
Best of Submariner
Liz also gives presents.
Best of Jack Reacher
"That new Chrysler 200 is almost yours, Your Highness. Press hard; it's four copies."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The Queen often entertained visiting dignitaries by showing how good she was at coloring inside the lines.
Best of Mr. Hankey
...and with that, the entire cast is signed up for the remake of "Get Christie Love".
Best of dadoctah
Triggering a traumatic fourth-grade flashback for Barry, Mrs Mountbatten also took off points for spelling.