1. The Hogwarts Sorting Hat is the latest celebrity to come out of the closet.
2. Keith Olbermann attempts to slip incognito into the journalists' convention.
3. "It's not really my hat, I'm just trying to meet some French lesbians."
4. The other members of Turkish Parliament were unimpressed with Tazgar. "All hat, No Goats," they would say.
5. Before Matt Drudge settled on a tasteful fedora, there were other test balloons.
Best of Jack Reacher
I see James O'Keefe is working on another ACORN sting.
Best of Aarons cc:
If I wore a blue hat, yadda biddy biddy biddy yadda biddy biddy bom, all day long I'd biddy biddy bom, if I wore a big blue hat.
Best of dadoctah
Over forty years after Woodstock, Wavy Gravy still looks surprisingly spry.
Best of blue
"wear a hat & hide in plain site she said..."
Best of Submariner
Although nowhere near as popular as his cousin, Weird Al,"Mishugah Moe" Yankovic did experience limited success with the release of "Yiddish Paradise."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Thawtbubble: Well, hell's bells, do I feel stupid. The team's not signing autographs today!
Well, with the Belgians not having a government after 300 days, I think we're going to be seeing a lot more smurfs trying to sneak out of the country ...
Best of Vinney
"Maybe while Devo sings I'll just slip out unnoticed."
Best of Rodney Dill
In more recent years Salman Rushdie has been able to go out in public.
Best of Matt the K
The "Where's Schlomo" series of books proved to be quite popular among the Hassidics.
Best of Spineless Vertebra
"And that's just the length of my hat, baby" Dave's pick-up lines had a tendency to fail miserably.