1. "Caught one! Let's cut its d--- off!"
2. Flashback 1984: The East German Dwarf Tossing Team practices for the LA Olympic Games. Alas, their chance for the gold was not to be.
3. Deeming Billy's lack of interest in Barbie dolls "An affront to the sisterhood," Belinda and Aunt Jean dislocated his arms.
4. Soon, his broken, emasculated body would be found in the barren field... like all the other victims.
5. "Our Lord Satan will be most pleased with this one. Quick, let's get him on the altar."
Best of Passionate Conservative
Sure Aunt Butch, I'll go along. One question...what's a sybian?
Best of Submariner
When did k.d. lang start dating John Goodman?
Best of dadoctah
♫ Come and knock on our door.
We've been waiting for you,
Where the kisses are
Hers and Hers and His.
Three's Company too! ♪♪
Best of Matt the K
Oddly, Marge and Stella were oblivious to the irony of naming their son Butch.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Prequel to Planet Earth - A young John Saxon awakens from suspended animation and is unfazed to learn he'll be made a dink. However, when he matures several years later he had a slightly different reaction- YOU WANT TO DO WHAT TO MY WHAT?
Best of Jack Reacher
There's a reason they submitted the lowest bid for the land mine removal contract.
Best of blue
Chaz Bono and her clone take Chasity Jr out for a walk.