Knowledge Is Power
1. November 4, 2008: John "Landslide" McCain (fourth from right) meets with his staff on the eve of his humiliating, bone-crushing defeat.
2. Drag Queens in North Dakota are more subdued than elsewhere.
3. What has two thumbs and very little fashion sense? This guy!
4. No wonder the president was charging up the steps. There was a shoe sale!
5. "You know Gary, some of us are starting to wonder why all of your fundraising schemes involve cross-dressing."
Best of Mr. Hankey
Fans line up for Glee tickets.
Best of HLam
"Do I wear these shoes to distract from my horrible tats? Or do I deform myself with ink to distract from the terrible platform shoes? Only I know..."
Best of jj
Tryouts for the Lions' placekicker position brought a strange mix indeed.
Best of Matt the K
In hindsight, Robert Downey Jr. was probably not the best choice as the lead role in the RuPaul biopic...
Best of Oiao
Hey, my Outlook calendar did not note that it is 'National Cross-Dresser/Drag Queen Fall Prevention Week', but Google has a banner for it.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
After declaring Maryland a Province of Mexico to justify giving discount in-state tuition rates to illegals, they still had time to stipulate Tuesdays as "Casual Crossdresser Day" and come out of their own closets. Caution... snickering is now a hate crime.
Best of Submariner
Discovery announced today that they were going after an edgier audience by having Ang Lee direct the next season of "Deadliest Catch."
Best of Silhouette
This remake had more Brady kids than I remember, Mr. Lee
Best of Adriane
Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
You'll be surprised
You're doing the French Mistake!!
Best of blue
"Is this the line for the bush?"
Best of GregMan
It's nice to see Col. Tigh (4th from bottom) has finally found his place in Earth society.