Friday, April 08, 2011
Hehheh hehheh... you said 'cockpit'
1. "All right, everything checks out. Once you reach Libyan airspace, we'll check with Hillary and let you know if you have a mission objective or any other goal or objective."
2. ORA: "Nah, don't worry about Goose, I'm sure he'll be fine."
3. "Now, what's it gonna take to make you drive this beauty off the lot today? Can I throw in some free undercoating?"
4. "It's a natural male reaction to get wood in the cockpit... it's kind of how it got its name. Anyway, you wanna go dancing later?"
5. "No, Ron, you don't get to be Starbuck. I get to be Starbuck!"
Best of Mr. Hankey
...and that's the "Obama" switch. It drops a bunch of "I'm Sorry" leaflets with each bomb.
Best of Whacko
"Nah. I don't know which Lybian's we're supporting today. Just fly over there, drop some ordinance, and we'll tell you what you hit later."
Best of prince of leaves
"Don't worry about it, Zak. It happens to all guys now and then. Don't let it interfere with your focus on piloting, whatever you do, or Captain Thrace will fail you out."
Best of Jack Reacher
"...and make sure you return it full, or Avis will charge you $6.50 a gallon."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Jeez, you took it out for a spin?!? Okay, no sweat! Go up again, fly backwards for 2650 miles to roll back the odometer. Oh, stick to the east coast... most air controllers take naps about now.
Best of Tremor
ORA: "And so that smug bastard flight lead asked if I was having trouble with my refreshment system. You know what I did? Rolled over and filled up the cup inverted. Then just to rub it in his face, I gave 'em the "Maverick Maneuver."
Best of jj
So Joey, ever see a grown man naked?
Best of GregMan
"All I know is Admiral Odama said we have to 'reach out' to the Cylons and try to 'understand' their grievances. So make sure you do that before you blow them the frak out of the sky."