His birthday is actually tomorrow.
1. "Welcome to the KY Corral... pahdnuh..."
2. No matter how many cowboys he had to sleep with, Chang vowed he would not remain a coolie forever.
3. And one day Mr. Sulu was goofing around with the Guardian of Forever, went back in time, molested his own great-great-great grandfather, and zapped himself right out of the timeline.
4. The town of Rock Ridge was getting a little tired of being the governor's affirmative action test case.
5. Back in Idaho, Larry Craig enjoyed his retirement, spending time with his Lhasa Apso and his loyal houseboy, Ling-Hua.
Best of blue
Chang was more than ready for his audition for the part of Hop Sing in the remake of Bonanza.
Best of Chronos the Wonder Pig
Oh...when you said "lets saddle up" I thought you meant we were going to ride horses!
Best of any mouse
"Shatner & Nimoy are both over 80 (really)while I still have the body of a 18 year old boy ..... come here boy!"
Best of kg
Inflatable Cowboys now available in Asian.
Best of Vinneh
When he told his clients he was hung he was talking about his name.
Best of metalgarth
"cleanest laundry west of the Pecos"
Best of dub
Chang "The Tsunami Kid" Chong would soon prove to be more popular than Peter North.
Best of Kevin
Army of Mom, time for your riding lesson.